July 18, 2015

The Tale of the Airport Squatters

I've been waiting at the airport for so long that the four hours of free Wi-fi has expired on my phone. I'm also slightly embarrassed that I packed so much more stuff than my two traveling companions. It makes me feel high maintenance (a stereotype often given to women that I have worked very hard not to have). Oh well. I promise I won't mention it again.

We keep ourselves fairly busy, however, while waiting for a chance for fish and chips. Eat some Pringles, write a happy birthday rap, take care of some much needed girl talk, feel an enormous draft the entire time (shout out to my dad), etc. You know. The essentials.

We do decide against performing and recording our rap. We want to avoid solidifying in everyone's minds the typical American stereotypes of being loud and ridiculous. That is actually a little difficult for me. Loud and ridiculous are my middle names.

No comments:

Post a Comment