August 02, 2015

The Tale of the Parisians

I had never been to Paris. I expected it to be as enchanting and beautiful as London, but it just wasn’t. The downtown area with all the old buildings and Notre Dame was just what I expected, but apart from that, it reminded me a lot of Mexico City or Quito, just with French all over the place. Nothing too unique.

There were two particulars that I noticed about the Paris dwellers. The first was this great fashion where a woman wears a maxi dress with slits on the sides up to her waist, rocking daisy dukes underneath. This style was all over the place. It was also hideous. Sadly I didn’t get a picture.

The second was the roller blades. Several people skated by us on the way to work or wherever. They looked so cool! Now I want some roller blades.

No comments:

Post a Comment